W H E R E T O N E X T ?
- Increase level of support to be able to work 40hrs/week
- Create and implement an ENGAGE Training Manual for outgoing volunteers
- Review the ENGAGE brand, update the website, and make promotional materials
- All resulting in the goal to deploy 5 well resourced volunteers by December 31, 2018.
- Level of support is currently at 68%, allowing me to work 30 hrs/week. It’s still possible to achieve the goal of being 100% supported by the end of the year with the partnership of amazing people like you!
- Although in a constant state of adjustment and revision, this manual has been created and implemented! I also revised a whole whack of HR policies and documents.
- The website has been updated and ENGAGE brochures are starting to spread across the country.
- Nicole, Jeff, Katie, and (unnamed volunteer pending!) are all amazing volunteers, passionate about serving and growing in their relationship with God. There are also two Canadians serving with YFC UK’s “The Year Out” program.
- An additional 5 volunteers to become a part of the ENGAGE Program (including at least one from outside of Ontario).
- More Canadian chapters equipped to host international volunteers, either through their own programs or through ENGAGE.
- To expand the ENGAGE Team and the ENGAGE Program’s capacity by bringing on a Program Assistant or ENGAGE Mentor.
- Because I am seeing change in the lives of the ENGAGE volunteers, as they grow in spiritual maturity, leadership skills, and inter-cultural experience.
- Because the ministries of YFC in Canada and around the world are seeing so many young lives impacted for Jesus
- Because the ENGAGE Program connects and supports YFC ministries around the world
- Because God is active and alive, working at it with us, and He is not finished yet!
By partnering with this ministry, you are not just giving money, but you truly are partnering with God and the work He is doing in my life, the lives of ENGAGE volunteers, and the lives of young people around the globe.
Aren’t you so excited for what is next? I am!
P A R N T E R W I T H T H I S M I N I S T R Y
COMMIT TO MONTHLY PARTNERSHIP FOR 2019: (68% of the way to my full time goal of 40hrs a week!). To help me reach this goal, I am looking for 15 more families to partner with me on a monthly basis for 2019 – at any amount, from $10 to $100! Will you be one of those families? Monthly partnerships to my ministry account increase the amount of hours I can work in a week.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO BECOME A MONTHLY PARTNER TODAY!
GIVE A ONE-TIME YEAR END DONATION: One-time donations to the ENGAGE ministry help to cover costs such as training supplies, volunteer recruitment, and ENGAGE related travel. While monthly partnerships are so valuable for sustainability, larger one-time donations help to increase the program’s overall capacity. In 2019, I am planning increased national promotion of the ENGAGE program to Christian colleges across Canada, a scouting trip to South American YFC ministries, a training opportunity with YFC Germany’s international volunteer program, and potentially even hiring a Program Assistant; these projects are largely enabled by one-time donations to the ENGAGE ministry!