Would you partner with me?
YES! I want to become a partner today!
After officially coming on staff in January 2018 at 20 hrs/week, then moving to 30 hrs/week in April 2018, I am still working my way towards full time (40 hrs/week) with Youth for Christ Canada (so close!). To reach that goal and be 100% supported, I am looking for 15 more families who can partner with me at any amount from $10/month to $100/month. Could you be one of those families?
- Directly increases the number of ENGAGE volunteers that YFC Canada can send out
- Sees young adults challenged and stretched as they grow in their faith and heart for the world
- Blesses Youth for Christ ministries and staff from around the world
- Trains and empowers YFC leaders internationally
- Introduces children and teenagers to Jesus through relationships, practical skills, aid and/or service
- Connects teenagers to local churches all around the world
- Enables young adults from other countries to serve Canadian youth
- Equips international YFC ministries to train and send out their own volunteers
- Creates sustainability for the ENGAGE Program
- Allows me to begin planning to expand the ENGAGE Team – sending out even more young missionary volunteers in the future!
- Gets you a tax receipt for charitable donations
- Want to learn more? Let’s go for coffee!
Thank you again for your prayers over this ministry, over these volunteers, over Youth for Christ, and over me. To all of you who are currently partners with this ministry – THANK YOU! Your faithfulness, generosity, and investment into this ministry does not go unnoticed. God is definitely in it with us and I am so excited to see what He has in store for this next season.
If you have any questions about partnership (including how to make a partnership commitment for 2019), please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
FROM THE FIELD
Jeff, reflecting on his first week in Cyprus: “It’s hot, there has been a lot to adjust to, but the people are great, the country is beautiful, and I can’t wait to see the work God has for me here, and to see how He works.”
Jeff | ENGAGE Volunteer, Cyprus
I was talking to Nicole recently about her experience this summer, volunteering at summer camps as part of her Ukrainian placement. She told me that she loved the dynamic of the Ukrainian team and that it had inspired her to try to be a better team player. Being around them made her want to do more and serve more, and she wanted to be the kind of leader that inspired that in others.
Nicole | ENGAGE Volunteer, Ukraine
“It is important for me to be part of something bigger. I do not feel I am meant to be a full time missionary but I do feel God has blessed me so much in my life that I am called to support those who have given up their lives to be missionaries. Whether it is $5 or $500 we all have something we can give. Enabling people like Ashley to go out into this world and make change is not only our obligation but our honour as Christians. For the cost of a coffee a day (don’t worry you can make it from home!) we can help support such a life giving organization. Each day I change the world, thanks Ashley for helping me do that!”
Anonymous | ENGAGE Partner
“We love [ENGAGE] volunteers! We have volunteers coming in… and because of the contribution of volunteers we are able to impact communities in The Gambia. Kids are getting educated who would otherwise not have been going to school, [and] young people in the schools are doing better because of the contribution from the [ENGAGE] volunteers… We are able to impact our community because of the contribution of YFC Canada in The Gambia.”
Seal Jammeh | National Director YFC The Gambia